Paradox Interactive announces that
Lost Empire: Immortals
gold, and the 4X space strategy follow up from Pollux Gamelabs will be available
on the Ides of March.
accompany the announcement, which is reproduced here in
glorious yellow text:
New York, USA (February 28, 2008) From the depths of
the cosmos Paradox Interactive heralds the imminent release of the universally
vast 4x strategy title - Lost Empire: Immortals. The second incarnation from
Danish Studios – Pollux Gamelabs can be found colonising retail stores
throughout the quadrant, from start March 15.
The title has been rated "Everyone" by ESRB and 7+ by PEGI and suggested retail
price is set to USD 29.99/EUR 29.99.
In Lost Empire: Immortals, take your race to the stars and into the unexplored
depths of the universe. Discover the long forgotten history of the mysterious
Aeons and pillage the ruined sites of their civilisation for powerful
technology. Discover and colonise planets, research and upgrade technology, make
allies among your stellar neighbours or conquer those to weak to stand in your
way. Will you dominate or be destroyed?
• Colossal Galactic Map consisting of 5000+ star systems
• Lead one of 6 major races to stellar domination
• Encounter 28 unique minor races with their own agendas
• Open-ended gameplay and alternative victory conditions
provide phenomenal longevity
• Wage war in space or planetside displayed in the new 3D
rendered dual warfare system
• Research a vast multi-nodal tree of 150+ technologies
split into 11 categories
• Customisable ship design and construction
• Assignable leaders to boost all aspects of the empire
including warmongering, production, research and diplomacy
• Reducing player micromanagement through a revamped sleek