There's no fool like an old fool. More April Fool's stories:
- The QuakeCon organizers sends word
that registration for this year's event is now completely full, including the
reports DOOM III goes cel-shaded.
- The Galactic Civilizations Website
has word on plans for Gal Civ II, a FPS that dispenses with empire
management and diplomacy. There are no plans for a PC version.
- Showing less flair for humor, the Freelancer expansion news on Lancers Reactor
is quite believable, but quite false.
reports AMD Changing Markets.
- GTA: Sin City Announced on Shacknews.
Or is it GTA: Tokyo 2010 on GameSpot?
- The Natural Selection team
announces their Half-Life mod is to become an FPS/RTS/RPG.