Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Snoozy Kazoo announce Turnip Boy Robs
, is arriving on PC and consoles on January 18, 2024. This
action/adventure is the sequel to Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
is the proper way to build your life of crime, since bank robbers need to
launder money (after all, taxes were famously Al Capone's downfall). In this
comedic roguelite, Turnip Boy teams up with the Pickle Gang to pull off what's
described as the weirdest heist of all time (You son of a bitch! I'm in!).
Coming Soon Trailer
along with some details:
In Turnip Boy Robs a
Bank, you'll need more than just your average garden tools to get the job done.
Buy wacky items like a diamond pickaxe, C4 and a cardboard box on the dark web
to help you achieve the perfect heist. But robbing banks won’t be a carrot
cakewalk – you'll have to survive intense shootouts with security guards and
elite veggie swat teams to secure your harvest and keep on thieving! Who knew
turnips could be so dangerous?
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of high-stakes bank robbing,
dark web browsing, and furious fuzz fighting!
- A big ol’ bank to explore and loot, with roguelite elements to turnip
- Take on the authorities in intense shootouts with tons of wacky weapons.
- Meet a cornucopia of quirky food-based characters, including some
familiar faces, plus new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectible hats to wear and cassettes with new banger tracks to
- Discover the deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and peel back the
layers of how it became what it is.