Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.
- The Daylight Saving Time Mess Just Won't Go Away (may require registration or subscription).
- Are we ethically ready to set up shop in space? We're not ethically ready for self-serve soda fountains.
- Mikaela Shiffrin breaks all-time skiing record with 87th World Cup win.
- Astrobiologists train an AI to find life on Mars. It's a god-awful small affair. Thanks Reddit via A.M.
- NASA demos futuristic Space Cup for coffee that works without gravity. It's like the space pen/pencil joke. The Russians use a straw.
- Making an Infinite LEGO Domino Ring.
- The 1st Amendment Doesn't Say that.
- Cocaine Bear Pitch Meeting.
- SodaStream is a bad deal, and modding your own is better. Makes me feel better about deciding against getting one.