Déjà Vu Round-up
Thanks Ant and Neutronbeam.
- An 81-year-old brain doctor's 7 'hard rules' for keeping your memory 'sharp as a whip.' Thanks Max.
- John Lydon pens love song to his wife, who has Alzheimer's.
- Winter weather: New England facing wind chills of -50; storm kills 10.
- Chinese spy balloon: US tracks suspected surveillance device. Thanks brother19.
- Psychedelic churches in US pushing boundaries of religion. Boundaries?
- Gold pendant linked to Henry VIII found by amateur detectorist. An eternal symbol of his undying love.
- Déjà Vuniverse- Why some physicists believe we could be living in a Groundhog Day universe.
- Astronomers Find What May Be a Habitable World 31 Light-Years Away. Won't even need a bathroom run before making the trip.