Steam Deck is the first handheld device designed to play Steam games, with a custom processor developed in cooperation with AMD that makes it comparable to a gaming laptop. You can play games from your Steam library wherever you go; and as an open PC, you can also install any software or connect with any hardware you want.
"PC gamers and developers have always wanted a handheld option that plays all the great titles," said Gabe Newell, President of Valve. "Steam Deck gives them that."
Steam Deck starts at $399, with increased storage options available for $529 and $649. Reserve yours HERE.
Steam Deck Details:
- Highest graphics performance of any handheld device
- Powerful, custom APUdeveloped with AMD
- Optimized for hand-held gaming
- Full-sized controls
- 7" touchscreen
- WiFi and Bluetooth ready
- USB-C port for accessories
- microSD slot for storage expansion
- 3 different storage options available
- Optimized Steam Deck user interface: Browse, purchase and play titles from the Steam catalog
- Bring your existing Steam library with you on the go
- Open system architecture-install and run non-Steam applications