Brazilian developer AQUIRIS announces a new expansion called Senna Forever
is coming on October 20th to Horizon Chase Turbo
, the retro racing
game homage. The add-on is dedicated to the career of late driver Ayrton Senna,
and it will include new cars, tracks, and features inspired by his career. Word
is: "Thanks to the partnership and support of Senna Brands, part of the profits
obtained with the licensing of Senna Forever will be dedicated to support the
Ayrton Senna’s Institute educational programs." The
Senna Forever Trailer
promotes this with a live action look at people
watching television. Here are more details on what this will bring:
FOREVER EXPANSION FEATURES
- Single Player Career Mode: Follow the steps of the legendary
Brazilian driver through five nostalgic chapters.
- Brand new first-person view (Senna Forever-specific): Feel the
heat of the moment from the inside of a cockpit.
- New race strategies mechanics (Senna Forever-specific): Make
tough choices and choose your car setup considering each race track and
- 130 Senna’s Marks on Career Mode: Pursue them to achieve the
driver's outstanding historical performance.
- Championship Mode with 18 different teams to choose from and more
than 30 cars to unlock: Dominate the world circuit racing through its
three different categories.
- Play alone or with up to 4 local players: Experience unique runs
on each Championship with the unpredictability of randomized weathers,
tracks and competitors (the multiplayer mode won't be available in the
mobile versions of the expansion).