New version 21.9.1 AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers are now
available from AMD Support
offering updated support for AMD graphics cards. These include a new Auto
Overclocking feature for AMD-Powered Desktop PCs: "Gamers with Radeon RX 6000
Series graphics cards and Ryzen 5000 Series Desktop Processors can now enjoy a
streamlined, easy-to-use overclocking experience. Radeon Software Adrenalin
21.9.1 brings Ryzen and Radeon performance tuning together into one
simple-to-use tab, including an auto-overclocking feature to boost performance
on both Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards and Ryzen 5000 Series CPUs." These
also add support for Deathloop
, Call of Duty: Vanguard Open Beta
- Call of Duty® Vanguard Open Beta
- AMD Smart Access Memory on Radeon™ RX 5000 Series Graphics
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension allows implementations to use the null constant
initializer on shader workgroup memory variables. This in turn allows
applications that run untrusted content to defeat memory-scraping
- This extension adds support for the integer dot product SPIR-V
instructions defined in SPV_KHR_integer_dot_product. The
SPV_KHR_integer_dot_product extension allows dot product operations on
integer vectors with optional accumulation. In addition to allowing dot
product operations for all input vector types, it also allows integer
dot product for 4-component vectors of 8-bit integers that are packed
into 32-bit integers.
- This extension provides shaders with the capability to perform
16-bit floating-point atomic operations on buffer and workgroup memory.
It additionally allows floating-point atomic minimum and maximum
operations on buffer, workgroup, and image memory.
- This extension allows an application to specify the contents within
the render area that will not modified or can be expected to be
undefined after rendering.
- Visual artifacts in PAYDAY™ 2 may be observed during gameplay on some
AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh
rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- On Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics, higher than expected memory clock speed
and power consumption may be experienced when idle and the display’s
resolution and refresh rate are set to specific values such as 1080p @ 60Hz.
- While playing Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, driver timeouts or black
screens may be experienced on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX
480 Graphics when the user quickly navigates through the game menus or
swiftly looks around an environment with their character.