Itty bitty publisher tinyBuild announces TinyKin
, a 3D platformer where a
kid works to regain his original size after being caught in one of those
all-to-frequent shrinking mishaps. This is expected for release next year.
with a look, and there's more on the game in its
more on that:
Milo arrives on Earth to find that he's way too small,
everybody's gone and a day hasn't passed since 1991!
Team up with the mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create
ladders, bridges, explosions and a lot more!
- Explore cities of ants, beetles and other insects built inside of a
- Meet characters everywhere you go and learn their stories and history
- Catch over a hundred tinykin in each city, and use their special
abilities to climb higher, break down doors and solve the city's problems!
- Skateboard around on Milo's tiny soap-board! Jump, grind and hover
around the house
- Collect upgrades to improve Milo's bubble-pack, build out the Ardwin
Museum and complete Ridmi's mysterious machine!"
Find a way home through a sprawling ant-sized metropolis, and unravel Earth's