toxicity progress report on the Call of Duty Website
discusses efforts that
have been made to eliminate toxic behavior in online Call of Duty
Word is over 350K accounts have been banned for racist names or toxic behavior
along with the implementation of several new in-game filters to assist in such
efforts. The post also looks forward to other ways these efforts will continue
We will continue to increase our efforts in the following
- More resources to support detection and enforcement
- Additional monitoring and backend technology
- Scrubbing databases to bring systems up to current standards
- Consistent and fair review of enforcement policies
- Increased communication with the community
We know we have a long way to go to reach our goals. This is just the start.
Addressing this is an ongoing commitment that we will not waiver from. We look
forward to making progress on this front and coming together with you to share
in the fun and joy of playing together.