is now available for Windows
offering the chance to defy death to satisfy your curiosity over what it's like
to be a cat. In particular, "a sarcastic tomcat addicted to catnip." This will
allow the player to engage in two of the three favorite activities of a tomcat -
destroying furniture and performing intricate experiments with gravity (the
third activity is the essence of being a tomcat, but not very family friendly).
Here are some fine feline factoids:
Are you curious what it's like to be a
cat? This is your chance. Eat, sleep, be a jerk. Repeat. Oh wait, there is a
problem. The food provider is missing, what will you do now? A blue-blooded cat
doesn't hunt after all. Find him befur you will be in need of such a menial
Experience what it’s like to live like a real cat
- Climb up the furniture, push things off the table and show that human
who is the boss in da house.
- The destructible items of the mansion are waiting for your devastating
- Hunt those pesky running squeaking meatbags.
- Speak in sarcastic tone to be be a real aristocratic jerk.
- Rest in cosy boxes, and feel the purrfection.
- Be a smart cat and find out how you can get in and out of places where
you don't belong.