Publisher Perfect World Games and developer Glimmer Studio announce Lumione
a puzzle/platformer set under the sea, where it turns out there is no shortage
of platforms. This will come first to PC via
, and a
Switch edition is expected to follow. The
shows things off and offers an odd description: "The
beautiful horizontal platform jumping game 'Lumione' officially opened an
appointment today." The description from the announcement makes a bit more
Lumione is set in a deep-sea world that is shrouded in darkness.
The people of the sea struggle in fear for all they have lost. A light appears
in the darkness that sends the tiny elves in search of its source as they seek
to bring light into the long night.
- A gorgeously rendered game world built using the power of Unreal Engine
- Technology is focused on portraying a dynamic, ever-changing deep-sea
- Players will encounter deadly traps and puzzles that must be overcome in
the search for light.
- Four chapters and hundreds of levels
- Dozens of challenging mechanics
- Continued development will add new features and mechanics via DLC