developer Jesse Makkonen announces The Telos Monument
2D psychological/horror coming to PC via
and possibly to consoles as well. It currently carries an estimated 2023 release
window. Here's what to expect:
The Telos Monument is a highly atmospheric
2D psychological horror adventure game set in a strange and mind-bending
monument, standing at the center of the dystopian world.
The world as we know it no longer exists. Electricity, food, and medical
supplies are sparse. People from all across collapsed society make their way to
the monument in the hope of redemption. The Telos Monument is a dark,
mind-bending place where one can't differentiate reality and fiction apart.
Survive your way through the sinister and cryptic monument, filled with
intriguing twists and characters.
- A great emphasis on atmosphere and immersion
- Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics
- Embark on an incredible journey full of intriguing twists and characters
- Immensely atmospheric music and sound design
- Interact with nearby electronic devices with C.R.E.C
- Explore the unimaginable monument and uncover its secrets