Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
is now available for PC and Switch. The Windows,
macOS, and Linux edition of this action/adventure can be picked up
shows off this daring scheme by Turnip Boy, who is apparently
unaware that this is how they got Al Capone. Here's word on how this lets you
dig in as a sociopath root vegetable:
In Turnip Boy players take control
of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After
failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from his home, Turnip Boy must go on an
epic quest to pay back his massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve
plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on
treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden
community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
"Turnip Boy is filled with humor and it was one aspect to the game that we
wanted to get right,” said Yukon Wainczak, developer at Snoozy Kazoo. “Comedy is
difficult, and we probably rewrote the script three times to ensure our jokes
resonated with everyone. Based on feedback, we think we nailed it and we look
forward to watching videos of people laughing while playing."
Major Features Include:
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail
and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectable hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.