is a co-op roguelite platformer set to launch in Early
in June. It's possible you sampled this during The Steam Game
Festival: Autumn Edition, when a limited-time playable demo
. A previously
shows off the game, and the stated influence of Spelunky
Plunge is a game inspired from the classic Spelunky, with a lot of humour for
all ages bringing back the handcrafted pixel-art platforming of the 90s. You’ll
explore creature-infested, ever-changing pyramids. Will you be able to dodge the
devious traps & get past evil creatures lurking around every corner? Oh! And
don’t leave your terrified partner behind!!
- Play with lovable characters of Giorgio and Felicie, an unlikely couple
each with their strengths and weaknesses.
- Navigate your way through hordes of ancient evil creatures while
exploring procedurally generated pyramids.
- Collect lost treasures, and buy powerful upgrades and hilarious weapons
from the friendly merchant Naeem (who is lost as much as you are!)
- Cross four ancient kingdoms with their own distinct environments and
secrets to be uncovered as you make your way down to the exit.
- Explore alone or Co-op with a friend, or battle it out in a VS match
where you -- create exquisite chaos with bananas, frying pans, landmines,
boomerangs and anything that comes under your hand to steal your opponent's
loot. Just remember to protect your partner at all times!
- Streamer Mode allows Twitch Streamers to allow their audience to
interact and cause even more havoc. Streamers can let them vote for level
modifiers, events, and other surprises. They can ALSO control the Streamer’s
partner or even the Bosses!
- Compete in the daily Pyramid of the Day, where a randomly generated
pyramid is kept for 24 hours, together with its leaderboard. Battle it out
on the leaderboard, and if you are in the top-spot, you can claim your
Pharaoh of the Day title on the game’s Discord!
- Rewind anytime during the game, and play it in slow-mo replicating those
awesome VCRs of the 90s. Re-see the spontaneous hilarious moments that you
- The time is always ticking… if you lurk around for too long, the pyramid
will start flooding. Who knew pyramids could flood!? Take what you can, and
go go go!