With the Apple Arcade release of The Tyger and The Lamb
, episode 8 of
Murder Mystery Machine
, developer Blazing Griffin announces this episodic
crime mystery will come to PC and consoles later this year. The Windows edition
will come via
, and there will be a chance to sample a demo from April 23-26 during
. Here's a
release trailer for The Tyger and The Lamb
, and here's more on the scheme,
which would have worked if it wasn't for those meddling kids:
disappearances, conspiracies… Welcome to the District Crime Agency (DCA)
On her first day at the DCA, fresh-faced rookie Cassandra Clarke, is teamed with
a reluctant burnt-out detective, Nate Huston, to investigate the murder of a
prominent politician. While all evidence points to a botched robbery, it soon
entwines the two detectives into a complex, interconnected series of crimes that
are anything but an open-and-shut case.
A private investigator stabbed in the neck, an unknown body in a parking lot, an
established journalist found murdered… Cassandra and Nate will find their
deduction skills and their sense of justice challenged, as they piece together a
complex web of suspects and motives.
- A compelling mystery game that brings you right into the heart of
the true detective experience.
- Solve a series of thrilling investigations inspired by film noir and
written by professional film and TV writers.
- Immerse yourself in a pervasive noir setting with complex cases
that will question the very nature of justice.
- Discover unique puzzle-solving and deduction gameplay,
where you can organize your own detective workspace connecting pieces of
evidence to make deductions.
- Explore dark and mysterious crime scenes and confront the
suspects with the clues you found.
- When the line between law and justice is blurred, make your own
judgement of what is right and wrong.