article on the NVIDIA Website
announces the launch of
support for Overwatch
, Blizzard's competitive hero shooter. The
article notes that Rust
will soon get Reflex support (they
already appear on the list of
), and that further latency reductions will soon
come to both Fortnite and Valorant. Here's
on how Reflex support in Overwatch cuts system latency in
showing this in action. Here's more on Reflex improvements:
Reflex Keeps Getting Better
Other improvements to NVIDIA Reflex include:
- A new enhancement to ‘Boost’ mode that can reduce latency in certain
- Fortnite has implemented the optimization and players can see up to
a 15% latency reduction in these CPU bound scenarios.
- Valorant will be releasing their update in the next patch. Early
testing is showing a 10-15% improvement in CPU-bound scenarios.
- Introduction of four new Reflex Latency Analyzer-compatible mice,
- ASUS ROG KERIS WIRED
- ASUS ROG KERIS WIRELESS
- CORSAIR SABRE PRO CHAMPION SERIES
- CORSAIR SABRE RGB PRO CHAMPION SERIES
- Three mice manufacturers have released firmware updates to enable Reflex
Latency Analyzer, including:
- AOPEN Fire Legend GM310
- Acer Predator Cestus 350
- Razer Deathadder v2 Pro
- Acer has released the new Predator X25 360Hz Reflex Latency
- NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience companion application has been updated to
include several user- requested features, including:
- The ability to log all performance monitoring data to a CSV file -
including FPS and latency stats from Reflex Latency Analyzer.
- The ability to choose the number of samples that Reflex Latency
Analyzer will use to average.
- The addition of GPU utilization to the latency metrics set to help
easily identify when a game is CPU- or GPU-bound.