ION LANDS announces City of Ghosts
, a new DLC coming soon to Cloudpunk
cyberpunk action game that puts you in the role of a deliverator. ION calls this
a "sequel sized" continuation of the game's main campaign. The
is already online, and to celebrate the news,
on sale for 40% off. City of Ghosts adds new features, including street racing,
vehicle customization, and a second playable character. The
offers a first look. Here's more:
Rania is in trouble - again. After surviving the events of the original
Cloudpunk, she’s drawn the ire of monolithic courier corporation Curzona. With
debt collectors, homicidal cyborgs and at least one death cult on her trail,
Rania might not have a single friend left in the city of Nivalis. Meanwhile,
deadbeat gambler Hayse has been set an impossible task: to clear all his debts
by the end of the night. Their stories overlap and intertwine in this expansive
DLC, which exceeds the length of the original game.
City of Ghosts features:
- Experience the direct sequel to Cloudpunk, seeing Nivalis through eyes
old and new.
- A brand new, fully-voiced campaign longer than the base game
- Their fate is in your hands: unlock different endings depending on
choices you make in-game.
- Customise your HOVA and compete in breakneck street races.
- Explore new areas, meet new characters, and experience new mysteries in
a gorgeous futuristic cityscape.
“Going back to Nivalis has been a thrill,” says Marko Dieckmann, studio head
of ION LANDS. “It might be a DLC, but City of Ghosts has a sequel’s worth of
content. It’s a darker, tenser, more complex story, and we can’t wait for people
to experience it.”