Table Tennis Pro
is now available
offering a Windows game based on the grand old pastime of ping pong. This
includes multiplayer and tournament support and two built-in minigames, though
neither is beer-pong, which seems like a missed opportunity. Here's
and here are the details, including an orphaned asterisk with no
Table Tennis Pro is a ping-pong simulator that provides full
control of power and spin on shots, allowing you to hit the ball where you want
to and how you want.
Featuring intelligent computer opponents, Table Tennis Pro also includes a local
two-player mode and online multiplayer play.
Table Tennis Pro comes with league and tournament competitions, as well as two
built-in mini-games to further hone your table tennis skills and give the game a
Design your own custom bats and tables easily with special built-in design
editors, and select various difficulty levels and game speeds.
- Innovative Control System - Provides full control of power and spin on
shots, allowing you to hit the ball where you want to and how you want.
- 31 Intelligent Computer Players - Each with different playing styles and
- Strategic Game Play - The unique control system combined with
intelligent opponents allows for all table tennis situations to present
themselves - shot drop shots over the net, floating backspin long shots -
curling side spins - the choices are unlimited making the gameplay fantastic
- all you'll need to do is practice.
- Multiplayer - The high skill factor involved in the game makes this an
awesome game to play against a fellow human - almost as good as the real
- True 3D Environment - Includes lots of different playing environments,
multiple tables, nets, stands and balls.
- Two-Player Games - Single- or split-screen modes for playing with
another person on one machine.
- League and Tournament Competitions - Get involved in a long term
competition to see where you stand.
- Practice Mode - Practice those tough shots against a fully programmable
- Two Mini-Games included - Comes with two mini-games to further test your
shot positioning skills and reaction - 'Disks' and 'Blocks'.
- Various difficulty levels and game speeds - To make the game suitable
for all ages and all skill levels. Includes a "Junior" mode for younger
players, and a "Professional" mode for expert players, with other modes
- Customizable Bats and Tables - Design your own custom bats and tables
easily with special built-in design editors.
- Full Replay Functionality - Save entire games so you can enjoy watching
your skills again and again.