IO Interactive now offers a
for HITMAN 3
players, as it is now possible to import
locations from their copies of HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 at no additional cost
). The process seems pretty straightforward, but they urge care in
following the instructions, as it cannot be undone or reversed. Here's an
PC players who own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 are now
able to import locations from those games into HITMAN 3 at no additional cost.
After signing in to their IOI Account, PC players will need to follow a simple
3-step process to import their locations into HITMAN 3.
The three-step process for importing locations into HITMAN 3 on PC:
- Read the instructions
- Review your accounts
- Claim content / import locations
A few important things before getting started
- Double check all your choices before claiming content. They cannot be
undone or reversed.
- The content you claim will be an ‘Access Pass DLC’. For example, if you
own HITMAN 2, you can claim the HITMAN 2 Access Pass. It’s that simple.
- Once you have claimed an Access Pass, restart HITMAN 3 to access the
relevant content. (There are no codes you need to redeem.)
- We recommend using a PC browser, the location importing site is not
fully optimised for mobile browsers.