House Reborn is now live in
, celebrating the 11th anniversary of the Trekkie MMORPG, offering
part one of the finale to the game's Klingon War. This features two episodes
centered around Star Trek: Discovery's L’Rell and Tenavik, a new Klingon
Recruitment System, a Special Anniversary Event, and a complete revamp of the
Klingon experience. Cryptic has also added the ability of players of all
factions to command any ship for the first time. Here's the
All this takes place across two brand new featured
episodes. House Reborn also introduces a ton of new playable content for PC
players to explore and exciting updates exclusively for Klingon characters. A
full list of game features released with today’s update includes:
- Two Brand New Episodes - In “Knowledge is Power,” Captains will
play as J’Ula and return to the sacred planet, Boreth to seek guidance from
Tenavik, before heading to Gre’thor to seek out guidance from L’Rell in
“Leap of Faith.”
- Klingon Recruitment System - Players who start a new Klingon
Captain will now earn several rewards for all Captains on their account.
- Klingon Revamp - This past summer, Star Trek Online began a full
revamp of the Klingon Defense Force faction. With today’s update, all
mission content exclusive to Klingon Captains is now fully remastered,
including most environments, stories and missions, cutscenes and voice-overs
from Star Trek actors like Michal Dorn (Worf) and Shannon Cochran (Lady
Sirella). Updated content also includes:
- Remastered Tutorial - Players will discover treachery aboard their
ship and take command from a traitorous captain.
- Empire Story Arc (5 missions) - Captains will travel across the
empire and uncover a plot to overthrow the Empire.
- Warzone Story Arc (4 missions) - After discovering the traitors of
the Empire, players will join forces with Worf and House Martok.
- Fek'lhir Story Arc (3 missions) - Once thought to be a legend, the
Klingon demons known as the Fek'liri return to attack Qo'noS. Players
will join forces with Kahless and send them back to Grethor.
- Anniversary Event - Captains will be able to explore numerous
episodes, patrols, and TFOs associated with the Klingon Civil War, and earn
a new Alliance Klingon Bird of Prey.
- Cross Faction Flying - For the first time ever, Federation
Captains will have the ability to command Klingon Ships and Klingon Captains
can command Federation ships. To unlock this feature, players will need a
Klingon character who has reached level 65.
- Free Discovery Uniform - To celebrate Star Trek Online’s 11th
anniversary, all PC captains will be able to claim a free uniform from Star
Trek: Discovery for a limited time.