is now available
, offering a Windows edition of this action/adventure/puzzle platformer
that was first released on Switch. This has a throwback style which can be seen
. Here's more on the game, which carries a 10% launch discount
for the next week:
The two primary gameplay approaches include top-down
world exploration, and sidescrolling areas within towns / cities / caves and key
areas. There’s a freely traversable world map akin to JRPGs of old - filled with
towns to visit, dungeons to explore, and monsters to slay.
Join Gail, a simple villager, who must heed the call for adventure when a great
star ship appears in the night sky and abducts all the adults. As the new oldest
member of her fragmented community, she must set out to solve this great
mystery. Little does she know of the grand adventure before her, the evil
lurking in the shadows, and the role she will play in the fight for Earth’s very
- A narrative-driven single-player adventure filled with charming
characters, vibrant towns, and dangerous dungeons.
- Over 10 different weapons & tools with which to combat enemies and solve
puzzles. Fly with rocket boots! Blast with bombs! Play the flute!
- Fight against over 50 different enemy types and 12 boss encounters.
- A world brimming with secrets! Find 33 Energy Gems, 55 Heart Pieces and
- An achievement system, with 33 badges to earn, for players seeking extra
challenge and replayability.
- Over 60 original songs ranging from mellow piano and orchestra to raging
synth/metal rockers and bagpipes!
- A main campaign length estimated at 30 hours of playtime. 50 hours for