COWCAT announces BROK the InvestiGator
, a Windows action/adventure
featuring puzzles and brawling coming to
The game features cartoony graphics that you can see in this
. But you
can also experience this firsthand, as there's a playable prologue that you can
pick up from either
that offers the first of the game's six chapters. Here's more on the
"Brok" is a narrative-driven game that blends action and
investigation in never-before-seen ways. Will you use your brain... or your
In a futuristic "light cyberpunk" world where animals have replaced humans,
privileged citizens live under a dome protected from the ambient pollution while
others struggle to make a living outside of its protective dome.
Brok, private detective and former boxer, lives with Graff, the son of his
deceased wife. Although he could never elucidate the nature behind her accident,
recent events may shed some light on an even more tragic outcome... one that may
be linked to their own existence.
Will they be able to withstand the threats of this corrupted world and face
their own destiny?
A deep and emotional narrative-rich experience filled with characters
reminiscent of classic 80s/90s cartoons.
The first game to combine a "Classic Adventure" with "Beat'em up" and RPG
- Solve puzzles with your wits... or muscles!
- Make choices impacting gameplay and/or story
- Easy mode for pure "Point & Click" gameplay (fights can be skipped)
- Level up to beat enemies and bosses
- Combine clues to uncover the truth!
- In-game hints
- Two playable characters, switch at any time
- 15 to 20 hours long on first playthrough
- Multiple distinct endings to unlock
- Fully voice acted (23,000 lines)
- All controls supported (mouse, keyboard or controller)