Early Access to RAM Pressure
is now underway
offering a free-to-play single-player and multiplayer game for Windows that's
described as both a third-person shooter and a turn-based strategy game. The
introduces the concept, which is inspired by the XCOM series. Here's
part of the description:
Tactical story-driven online multiplayer game
combining the turn-based combat of X-COM with a deep, well-grounded sci-fi
setting. Experience intense tactical online multiplayer action and explore a
deep plot and unique storyline built on both single-player and multiplayer
In the near future, Earth is hit by an unusual meteorite swarm: the remains of
alien fleets decimated by an ancient galactic war. To avoid widespread panic,
world governments hide the truth from the population by sending elite mercenary
squads to crash sites – gaining access to the alien technology before anyone
else can do the same.
- Experience intense tactical online multiplayer action.
- Explore a deep plot and unique storyline built on both single-player and
- Upgrade your weapons and armor from a massive selection of 100 guns and
10 weapon classes – including high-tech and alien weapons.
- Customize your characters with 12 classes and 160 skills.
- Lay waste to the environment for tactical purposes!
- Enjoy procedurally-generated maps, day and night missions, and changing