Publisher PlayWay announces plans for SimBus
, another addition to their
gigantic roster of simulations of everything under the sun. This is coming to
currently carries a TBA release date, probably because developer SimRail is
still also working on completing
, their recently announced
eponymous railway simulator. Neither project involves Maxis, though one wonders
if these titles may eventually involve Maxis' lawyers.
shows some retro and modern scenarios, including sexy speed-bump
physics. The description follows:
SimBus is new, advanced bus simulator.
Drive historic and modern vehicles from all parts of the world. Visit living
cities of USA, Europe and China in different eras. Become bus driver, follow the
timetable and meet other players on multiplayer mode.
- faithfully made historical and modern vehicles models
- realistic street traffic
- locations mapped using geodetic data
- real-time weather conditions and full day-night cycle
- popular steering wheels, gamepads support
- authentic bus physics and sounds
- interactive passengers
- multiplayer mode
- high graphic quality thank to use Unity technology