Case Scheduling and Pretrial Order
for the Epic Games lawsuit against Apple
sets a May 3, 2021 date for the trial to begin (thanks
). Here's the schedule:
- NON-EXPERT DISCOVERY CUTOFF: February 15, 2021
- DISCLOSURE OF EXPERT REPORTS:
ALL EXPERTS, RETAINED AND NON-RETAINED
MUST PROVIDE WRITTEN REPORTS COMPLIANT
WITH FRCP 26(A)(2)(B): Opening: February 15, 2021, Rebuttal: March 15, 2021
- EXPERT DISCOVERY CUTOFF: March 31, 20211
/ DAUBERT MOTIONS To
BE HEARD BY: None to be filed without conference
- COMPLIANCE HEARING (SEE BELOW) April 2, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- JOINT PRETRIAL CONFERENCE STATEMENT: April 9, 2021
- PRETRIAL CONFERENCE: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- TRIAL DATE AND LENGTH: Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. (Bench Trial)