now offers new version
20.9.2 Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition drivers for AMD graphics cards
running under Windows. These include support for Star Wars: Squadrons
additional Vulkan functions. According to the
they also address the following issues:
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon
RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable after updating Radeon Software
without a system reboot.
- Screen flickering may be observed while MSI Afterburner™ is running or
enabled on the system.
- X-Plane 11™ may experience an application hang or crash when using the
- DOOM™ VFR may experience corruption or artifacting in game on Radeon RX
5000 series system configurations.
- Performance metrics overlay may fail to open or appear after the system
wakes from sleep.
- Call of Duty®: WWII may experience black textures on the ground or walls
in zombies game mode.
- Blocky corruption may be observed in Detroit: Become Human™ on some
Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Using the Movies&TV application to edit video clips may result in green
corruption in the clips.
- Performance metrics may report incorrect values for current VRAM usage
after an extended period of gameplay.
- With HDR enabled, Windows® desktop may experience flickering, and
performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed
out or over saturated.
- World of Warcraft™ may experience corruption issues with anti-aliasing
enabled on DirectX®12 API.
- Launching Radeon Software after a driver upgrade, may cause the Auto OC
dialogue to appear with “0 Mhz” when the Auto OC feature has been previously
enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.