9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil
is an open-world RPG/dungeon crawler
coming to Windows, consoles, and mobile on October 6th. In an unusual twist,
this also includes a collectible card game, but this is a separate element. They
say: "Need a break? You can put your adventuring on hold and take a breather by
enjoying Fyued – a robust card game played throughout the game world with 180
collectible cards." Here's a bit on the RPG side of things: "9th Dawn III is a
huge 2D open world RPG and “collect-a-thon” dungeon crawler packed full of
adventure, allowing you to explore dungeons filled with more than 270 unique
monsters – and enough treasure, loot, and rare materials to last a lifetime.
There are also 1,400 uniquely drawn items to collect – including more than 300
weapons and 550 armor types and accessories!" The PC edition is coming to
you can get a look at it in action in this
release date trailer
. Here's a feature list:
- Huge seamless open world full of dungeons, crypts, forts, and villages.
- Enormous amounts of loot, collectibles, and customizable gear.
- Fyued – an in-depth card game with 180 collectible cards to collect from
- Monster collecting and leveling-up mechanics; 10+ monsters per character
can be used to fight alongside you!
- Full orchestral soundtrack.
- Craft to create and customize weapons/armor, go fishing and make food,
collect gems to create epic jewelry – and much more!