is now officially available
after a five year mission in Early Access. This open-world starship simulation
for Windows from developer Split Polygon and publisher Iceberg Interactive
carries a 20% launch discount for the next week. They celebrate the release by
launching a ship design contest, and you can find all the details on that
. Details on the game's evolution from its initial release are in
the From 0.1 to 1.0
. Here's word:
Interstellar Rift is an open world starship
simulator with an emphasis on ship construction and multiplayer interaction.
Space is vast and deadly, survive the hostile galaxy by inviting other players
to join your crew. Or challenge rival fleets and fight your way across the
Prepare to make these custom built spaceships your home. Use the ship editor to
design a ship to your liking, from small exploratory vessels to large cargo
haulers, or even enormous battleships. If you’d rather get going immediately you
can always browse the workshop for ships that other players made or you can
upload your own blueprints.
- Build your own spaceship with a versatile and powerful ship editor.
- Engage in challenging combat with other players against a hostile alien
- Trade and mine for resources across various solar systems.
- Make strategic alliances with various factions in space.
- Explore and survive a vast, yet dangerous universe together with your