Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
for Windows is now available
, following the launch of Double Damage's open-world space combat
prequel last year
Epic Games Store
. Here's a previously released
Getting Started Trailer
if you pick this up, and here are more details that
try to get you to do just that:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015's
Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you straight into the cockpit. Take up the role
of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until
events conspired to drag her back into her former life. After an encounter in a
shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in
debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a floating garbage truck
and some words of advice.
- A full single player story campaign, with plenty of room to do your own
thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty of space is filled
with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone -
play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a
vast array of weapons, armor, and gear, then get flying.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various
side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one
of 7 stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to
lend a hand when needed.
- A variety of playstyles from generous starting gear with aim and flying
assistance, to old school mode: minimal gear and no assists. Play the way