Viking City Builder
is an upcoming project with a self-explanatory title,
as it's a city-building/real-time strategy game set in the Viking era. This is
as the output of Roslagen, a studio consisting of one solo developer. Here's
with an eyeful of gameplay, and here's a longboatful of
Viking City Builder is a classical city building game with
elements of a real-time strategy sparked on top! Make a new place to live for
your Viking brothers and sisters, build homes, longhouses, boating houses,
ritual houses and many more constructions from the era. Send your people to work
or hunt for food in the wilderness!
And don’t forget about the Viking fortresses, as you may need a sturdy army to
follow your orders when the Europeans come to take back what’s originally
theirs! Your fierce warriors will also come in handy when your settlement will
ran low on resources. You can send them to pilliage some more, prey on the weak
and steal their goods!
The game features stellar graphics powered by the Unreal Engine. It’s also first
strategy game that uses Ray Tracing to enhance the visuals! The Northern Fjords
were never before as gorgeous!
- Fortify your settlement and battle the Europeans, who want to take back
- Pilliage neighbouring villiages for valuable resources
- Build real-life structures, taken out straight from Viking history
- Manage the settlement, assign tasks and various professions and build a
- Take on an adventure and sail through the seas and rivers