A Windows open beta for Primordials Of Amyrion
is now underway, offering
the chance to check out this "tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena." This
can be picked up on the
Epic Games Store
and will run for about a week and end on September 21st. Here's more
on the game, which is expected to enter Early Access on October 6th:
new Open Beta build has all-new Champions for players to try out, the celestial
magic of Armaros, and the fiery magic of Angie. New Primordials also make their
way into this latest build featuring the healing properties of Vellamon, along
with Yordian, who defends his realm and turns his opponents into stone. Steam
players and Epic Games Store players will be able to match up online and play
against each other during Open Beta. This is a great way for returning and new
players alike to try out Primordials of Amyrion before its Early Access launch
on October 6, 2020.
Primordials of Amyrion features:
- Lord Over Land - Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of
dictation. It's macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path - Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to
directly counter an opponent's army.
- Battle of Wit and Will - Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can
steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces - Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of
valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources - Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or
build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.