Rising Star 2
is now available
offering an RPG/simulator that puts the player in the role of a rock star.
Here's the release trailer
and here's more on this sequel to Shady O'Grady's Rising Star
solo development project, Rising Star 2 blends the statistical, tactical
gameplay of Football Manager and seamlessly mixes it with the musical bones of
Rock God Tycoon, into a perfect harmony. Players can customize their band, tweak
their setlists, trash hotel rooms, buy their first pad, and secure a manager:
it’s completely down to you on how you pursue your path to fame. Just remember,
it's a long way to the top of you wanna rock and roll.
- Explore a musical open-world environment.
- Utilize a dynamic musician attitude system (DMAS) to recruit compatible
musicians and kick out band members that no longer get along.
- Hire managers to find recording contracts, endorsements, book individual
gigs or entire tours.
- Fully customize your band's appearance and van with thousands of
combinations of hairstyles, makeup, clothing, and paint jobs.
- Purchase a variety of houses and apartments to call home, with hundreds
of customization options.
- Live the classic rockstar life by trashing hotels & motels for
inspiration and fun.
- Choose from 600 different types of real equipment to see what works best
for your band.
- Booking venues and tours across more than 130 cities in the United
- Take on 40 side jobs to earn cash while working your way up to stardom.
- Explores thousands of locations including bars, theaters, stadiums,
clothing stores, recording studios, hotels, art galleries, print shops,
parks, cemeteries, and more.