Publisher V Publishing and developer Matrioshka Games announce plans to begin
closed beta testing of Fallen Angel
on Friday. Those interested in taking part and testing this game based on John
Milton's Paradise Lost should jump into the
Fallen Angel Discord
a key. Here are more details on the game, which is due for release later this
Players are equipped with blades, guns, claws, and their own raw
skill to make their way through the realms of Heaven and reach the top. Players
can use their preferred fighting styles to take on enemies whether that be
head-to-head brute combat, maneuvering with precision and counter-attacks, or
relying on ranged weapons to attack from afar. In addition to various fighting
tactics, Lucifer can transform into a powerful, demonic rage machine, killing
everything in his path.
A full list of features include:
- An incredible soundtrack to battle through Heaven’s gates and eliminate
all archangels that stand in the way to the throne of Heaven.
- Brutal and seamless combat styles for ground and aerial approaches,
including unique combos for players to smash out.
- Beautiful pixel art and animations with several different flavors of
- Challenging boss fights that re-imagine the marvels of the Old
- Full controller support to suit every player’s preferred style.
- Co-op availability to bring carnage to Heaven with a friend.