Someone notify Mulder that Skully
is now available for PC and consoles,
and the Windows edition of this adventure game can be found
Here's the Launch Trailer
showing off how you play as a reanimated skull. Fill your skull with these
Indie publisher Modus Games and developer Finish Line Games today
released Skully, a reanimated skull’s delightful platforming adventure across a
magical island, on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $29.99.
Skully’s accompanying launch trailer is packed with gameplay which perfectly
demonstrates our cranium-sized star’s agility and knack for wielding
clay-boosted powers. Pools of magical clay can be found while hopping through
this colorful land, lending strength in battles and opening new routes through
Skully’s beautiful world.
- Rewarding Platforming: Skully’s sense of momentum translates
wonderfully while hurtling down paths and hopping between platforms, making
movement super satisfying.
- Incredible Powers: Sculpt one of three forms for Skully from clay
found around the island to bash pesky fauna, reach new areas, and solve
- A Vibrant World: Skully’s journey barrels through seven wildly
distinctive ecosystems across 18 chapters, making its isle feel like a
sprawling world with unique regions.
- Endearing Locals: A curious cast, including the peace-seeking
ally Terry who granted Skully a second chance at life, bring a playful quest
to life with stellar performances.
- Volcano-Sized Stakes: Help Terry find a resolution to his
siblings’ dispute before their argument ushers doom to their