post on Steam
announces the promised open beta test is now underway for
Iron Harvest 1920+
, the alternate history RTS game featuring lumbering
dieselpunk mechs. This includes plans for an ESL tournament and the news comes
along with a new Cinematic
. Here's a bit:
It’s the moment many of you have been waiting
for. You can now play the current Beta for free on PC-Steam! Judging by the
response we’ve had, we’re not sure who’s more excited, you or us?!
The Pre-Season Open Beta contains:
- A sneak-peak at the thrilling first campaign missions & cinematics.
Learn the game by starting your adventure with Anna and Wojtek.
- Skirmish mode for players to take on the A.I. alone or in co-op
with a friend.
- Challenge maps for players who really want to test their skills.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Players can challenge each other to
thrilling toe to toe battles on 1vs.1, 2vs.2 or 3vs.3 maps!
- Competitive, prize winning tournaments. See below for details.
Please remember the game is still in Beta and we are using it to test the
game before full release. Most of the core game elements are there, but we’re
still polishing. We are committed to developing Iron Harvest for a long time
after release. We’re always collecting feedback, talking to players, and working
to improve the