is a competitive online real-time strategy game coming in
Q3 of this year to
This will offer 10v10 online battles with a mix of units spanning different eras
from World War II to the present. The chance to experience how this works is on
the way, as developer Angela Game promises a beta in the "near future." In the
meantime you can get a look at the concept in this
Iron Conflict boasts fan favorites, such as the Type 99
tank and the aforementioned F-35 – along with hundreds of other WWII airplanes
and tanks. Map tiles, on the other hand, are randomized – making each battle
different from the last. Terrain and buildings can obstruct both lines of sight
and lines of fire – creating the opportunity for traps, escape, and exciting
games of cat-and-mouse.
- High-impact RTS combat featuring 3v3, 5v5, and 10v10 competitive
- Endlessly replayable with randomized maps.
- Scout units help you find the enemy before they find you!
- Hundreds of real-life airplanes and tanks – including bombers, fighters,
anti-tank vehicles, anti-air batteries, and more!
- Tons of customization with extensive modules and tech trees.
- Three main unit types: scouts (infantry), tanks, and airplanes.
- Pitched battles as players take their formations into combat: 10v10
skirmishes with 60 units in play at any given time!