now offers new version
20.7.1 Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 drivers for AMD graphics cards running
under Windows. Word is these add a new bug report tool along with support for
- AMD Bug Report Tool(1)
The AMD Bug Report Tool is a new and easy way to report issues directly to
us. Simply fill in the form and send the report in. The tool will
automatically capture system details for you, giving our development teams
the necessary information to identify and resolve issues in future software
- Some game titles may experience hitching or stutter when Instant Replay
is enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations.
- Radeon RX Vega Series and Radeon VII graphics products may experience
performance drops when Performance Metrics Overlay is open while a game is
- An error message may sometimes be displayed instead of your stream
preview when switching between tabs in Radeon Software while streaming.
- Custom fan and clock tuning may sometimes reset to default when changes
are applied in the Radeon Performance Tuning tab.
- Custom tuning profiles may fail to load or apply correctly after some
- Display resolution may fail to stretch to full panel when the display
scaling feature is enabled for Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive.
- The game compatibility tab in Radeon Software may sometimes show
incorrect GPU information for populated games.
- An error message indicating “Oops something went wrong” may sometimes
appear when clicking on the game compatibility tab.
- Valorant™ may be detected or listed incorrectly as League of Legends™ in
the gaming tab in Radeon Software.
- Microsoft™ Teams may experience an intermittent TDR when performing
screen sharing on some APU system configurations.
- Saints Row™: The Third Remastered may experience a system crash or hang
when changing display mode.
- DOTA2™ may experience frame drops when Radeon Chill is enabled and the
system is left idle for a short period of time.
- Invoking Radeon Overlay may cause stuttering in playback content when
using the Netflix™ Windows® store application.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ may experience an application crash or hang
when loading into some train stations.
- Fan speed may report as zero when GPU-Z is running alongside a 3D
The toast messages for some features such as Instant Replay, Instant GIF and
Radeon Replay are not correctly showing when Record Desktop is set to off.
- Radeon Software Install now provides an error message when a user
attempts to install unsupported hardware.
- Some AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphic
system configurations may experience a system hang or long boot time when
upgrading from previous Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition releases.
- DOOM Eternal™ may experience intermittent corruption on Radeon RX 5600
series graphics products.
- DOOM Eternal™ may experience a system hang when HDR and Radeon Overlay
- Some hardware accelerated Chrome™ content leveraging VP9 playback may
experience corruption on DisplayPort™ connected displays.
- Grass or water corruption may be visible in Final Fantasy™ XV after
extended periods of gameplay.
- Radeon Software may fail to generate a profile for League of Legends™ in
the gaming tab.
- Radeon Software’s in-game overlay may fail to appear or may cut off when
invoked on 4K display, while the desktop resolution is set to 4K and a game
is running with a resolution set to 1080p.
- After using the DirectML Media Filters in Radeon Software, graphics
memory may no longer report accurately in Radeon Software performance
section or may report still in use.
- Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening may cause colors to appear washed out
when HDR is enabled.