The Night Fisherman
is now available
after this debuted on
. Here's word on this short narrative experience from Far Few Giants:
"This is a single, film-like scene. You direct the fisherman's actions, as well
as directing the camera shots between the cinematic angles available." This
deals with issues of violence and racism, and was part of the
Bundle for Racial Justice
that raised over $8
. Word is a sequel is in the works to be released next month: "A
sequel to The Night Fisherman is currently being developed by Far Few Giants and
is set to release in July. You can follow the progress of the future short games
on the Far Few Giants itch.io
storefront or by following them on
." Here's a
and here's word:
The Night Fisherman is the first of
twelve short narrative experiences to be released by developers Far Few Giants.
This short but impactful story is set upon the stunning shores of the British
coastline. The tranquil backdrop contrasts starkly with this tale of eerie
confrontation between man and inhumanity.
- Intense maritime story set in the English channel.
- Surreal, beautiful seascape.
- Choose your fate: will you get out of this alive?
- Cinematic experience where you direct the camera.
- Surging orchestral soundtrack by Richard Campbell.
- An homage to one of cinemas greatest scenes
- Roughly 5-10 minutes in length.