Developer Vulpesoft announces Dr Livingstone, I Presume?
in Q2 of next year, offering a puzzle game based on the exploits of
famed African explorers Henry M. Stanley and Dr. David Livingstone. You won't
have to wait that long to explore what this has to offer, however, as they plan
to offer a limited time demo from June 9-15 as part of the upcoming Steam Summer
Game Festival. They celebrate the news with a
offer the following details:
Your name is Henry Stanley. As a New York
Herald journalist you’ve been sent to Africa to find the missing traveler and
explorer, Dr Livingstone. After many months of searching you’ve managed to reach
the village of Ujiji, where as you heard, you can find elderly white man. Hoping
that you have reached your destination, you crossed the threshold of the house
indicated by natives. This is the place where the real adventure begins!
- The inverted escape room – you don't run away, but keep moving on,
overcoming obstacles and solving puzzles to learn a secret of a place you've
reached. Your opponent is the house full of nooks, crannies and secrets.
- A strange House – The house you're getting into is not a normal
building. Each room is unique and hides its own secrets.
- An immersion – intuitive interactions with elements of the environment
allow you to fully experience the gameplay.
- A spirit of African culture and European travelers – the confrontation
of two worlds allowed to build a unique audio visual style and vibe.
- A journey across Africa embed in a single house – learn facts from lives
of famous travelers, who changed the face of Africa.