Arma 3 Karts
is currently free
and this Windows racing game is yours to keep if you drive off with your copy
this weekend. This is not a standalone item, however, as it requires ownership
of Arma 3
to play. If that's enough incentive to purchase a copy of Bohemia Interactive's
military combat game, it's currently on sale for 70% off. Here's word on Arma 3
Karts, which started life as an April Fool's gag:
Start your engines -
this is Arma 3 Karts! When we unveiled our 2014 April Fools joke via the
Splendid Split parody video, some of you were quite keen for us to release the
go-karts package for real. And here it is, for everyone to try. Enjoy this
little sidestep in our typically military sandbox!
- Kart - A 20hp 4-stroke engine go-kart with four unique liveries
and one random color variant.
- Racer - Matching race drivers wearing dedicated race helmets.
- Marshal - A racetrack safety coordinator.
- Starter Pistol - This special revolver is used to signal the
start of races and fires signaling flares.
- Race Objects - Various (plastic) barriers used to build
- Time Trials - A new form of singleplayer Challenges delivered in
5 Karts Check Point races against the clock.
- Zeus Race & Modules - Special modules to build Check Point races,
and pre-set races to jump straight into the multiplayer action.