now offers Early Access to Beatdown Brawler
, an offbeat wave-based
fighting game for Windows. Actually offbeat is not the correct term, as this
features a surprising amount of dancing as well as a rhythm mode option. You can
see this in action in this
and read on for more details:
Beatdown Brawler is a zany 3d
fighting game featuring four action packed game modes.
- Adventure in career mode or play in custom levels where you can pick
individual songs and difficulty levels.
- Select from one of five difficulty levels to maximize replay value.
- Play as one of three heroes initially, with the ability to unlock a
fourth hero through gameplay.
- Strategic gameplay featuring chi, heavy attacks, dodges, blocks,
combinations, and special abilities.
- Play one of four distinct game modes: Traditional, Tournament (1 vs. 1),
Survival (Endless), or Rhythm based.
- Optional Rhythm mode of gameplay penalizes actions that are not
performed on beat.
- Optional Survival mode allows an endless gameplay that continually
escalates in difficulty until the player is defeated.
- Optional traps add an additional level of challenge.