A tweet from
the Epic Games Store
reveals another freebie, noting that comedic graffiti
game SLUDGE LIFE
is now completely free on the
. The free window on this first-person vandalism simulation is
much broader, as this will be yours to keep if you pick up your copy over the
coming year. Here's a
and here's the description:
SLUDGE LIFE is a first-person /
open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky
idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as an upcoming tagger GHOST
set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately
branded landscape, chat up other taggers, and discover secrets and idiots along
Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate
sludge-pumping corporation GLUG to find a way out, or just take it all down in
flames with you?
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators - roll as you please.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a
game in a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. * Take photos of exotic fauna and
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes.
(no extra charge)
- Three distinct endings and a pretty robust credits.