is now available for Windows
, offering a throwback metroidvania with 16-bit pixel-art graphics.
This is remake of
from 2016, updated with redesigned levels and graphics. This previously released
offers a look, and the description has the details:
Inexistence Rebirth is
an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG inspired by the classics of the
16-bit era. Help Hald save his sister Hania from the claws of Claos and bring
balance back to the world.
Originally released in 2016 as Inexistence, the brand new Inexistence Rebirth is
more powerful, faster and larger. Graphics and level designs have been
redesigned, and new game modes and side quests have been added.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and
get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.