Two Bit Hero
is now available
for Windows and Linux, offering another retro metroidvania game. You can take a
look at its throwback monochromatic graphics in
. Here's a
bit or two about the game:
Two Bit Hero is a exploration focused RPG
featuring black and white graphics, fast-paced action and multiple endings.
Power up your character by collecting items spread throughout 2 maps, and play
in two difficulty modes.
In Two Bit Hero a few citizens have been trapped inside a skyscraper, with the
resident superhero being incapacitated and you have to get in, defeat the bad
guys, save the people and get out again. Glitch between two realities to
progress in the game!
- Handcrafted Experience - Nothing is random
- Two large maps to explore - They are the same and yet different
- Carefully balanced gameplay - You'll have to glitch between both
realities to progress
- Power up your character by collecting items spread throughout both maps
- Retro look and feel - Includes chiptune music by Trevor Lentz (X-O
Planets, Citadale, Neon.Code)
- Easy mode for newcomers to the genre
- Three different endings