Publisher Good Shepherd Entertainment and indie developer Shiny Shoe announce
the release of Monster Train
, saying their deck-building strategy game
set on a train ride to hell is now ready to leave the station. This is available
with a 10% launch discount and they are offering an additional 10%
off for those who already own
. Here's a
with a look, and here's what the hell is in the cards for
those who pick this up:
With three vertical play fields to defend at once,
Monster Train brings a new strategic layer to roguelike deck-building games.
Construct a deck of spells and minions from over 220 cards, plan your route
carefully, and position your champions tactically to win. Choose your monster
clans, recruit powerful units, and mix and match upgrades to fit your playstyle
and make your deck even mightier.
Monster Train’s frantic Hell Rush online multiplayer mode lets eight players
compete in real-time to see who can defeat heaven the fastest. Take on daily
global challenges with special gameplay modifiers to test your skill, and design
your own unique custom challenges to share with friends.
- Over 220 upgradeable cards with which to build your deck.
- Choose from five monster clans with unique gameplay and champions.
- Online real-time competitive multiplayer for up to eight players.
- Create and share your own custom challenges.
- With multiple routes to take and decks to build, no playthrough is ever