is a cyberpunk-themed roguelike coming to
in Q2 of this year from Star Drifters and Piotr Wolk. Here's a
sneak peek trailer
your sneaky peeping pleasure, and here are some details we scraped up:
Danger Scavenger is an intense cyberpunk-themed roguelike, where evil
corporations immersed in a dystopian setting bring doom upon the world. The
Scavengers – a group of outcasts once rejected by fate, now glorified and
admired – decide to overcome the status quo. Become one of them and set out on a
risky adventure where you get to choose your destiny. Choose your path wisely
though, as big rewards come at a price and often mean even bigger risks.
DANGER SCAVENGER MAIN FEATURES:
- Dynamic risk-reward gameplay. Make your choice carefully, face the
challenges, and become the hero you always wanted to be! Or... pick the easy
way and return with nothing.
- Four unique Scavengers to choose from for a good start and with more to
come. Each one has its skills and style of fixing problems of the world:
stealth, strategy, rapid-fire action, or maybe a mix? You decide!
- Team with up to four Scavengers to kick the corporation's ass in co-op
- Defeat five greedy corporations. Face 30+ types of enemies, their
special versions, and bosses.
- Choose from a large selection of 30+ weapons, 50+ items/upgrades, active
and passive, to buy or loot.
- Unexpected item combinations that you'll discover during your
adventures. Just like no two snowflakes are the same, you can never get the
same build twice. Design your perfect strategy by repeated trial and error –
followed by many deaths, of course;
- Immersive soundtrack composed by Szymon Weiss.