Publisher JoyBits and developer Qplaze studio announce Galaxy Warfighter
is coming to
on April 16th, offering Windows, macOS, and Linux gamers the chance to
play this bullet hell space shooter that was first released on mobile. Here's an
showing off gameplay, and here are details on the game:
Taking its roots
from the classic games in the shoot’em up genre, Galaxy Warfighter conveys the
old ideas in a new way. Piloting your fighter ship, you have to fight hordes of
enemies with unpredictable strategies and attack schemes.
Well, and if you think that the usual enemies are too easy, Galaxy Warfighter
will put you face to face with the ruthless bosses. You should not underestimate
them. The game will continue to increase in difficulty.
- Learn from your mistakes – or die! Galaxy Warfighter 10 enemy types
utilize a range of well-thought-out attack schemes.
- Survived regular enemies? It’s just the beginning! 4 unique and tough
bosses await you.
- Survival of the fittest. Master 8 weapon types and a complex system of
- Hard but beautiful. The game features 100 levels with incredible
- Modern-day nostalgia. Everything in Galaxy Warfighter is made with
modern HD graphics but stays true to the genre’s retro style.