is now available for Windows on
offering a tactical RPG for Windows, with publisher Daedalic Entertainment and
developer Action Squad promising versions for macOS and Linux at a later date.
This is set in "a war-torn world of magic and machinery that draws from Nordic
mythology, steampunk and tech noir," and includes a time-manipulation element
they dare to call "unique." Here's a
show off gameplay, and here's more on what to expect:
When an army of
Northlanders invades her village, Iron Danger protagonist Kipuna is mortally
wounded, saved only by a mysterious crystal creature that grants her the ability
to rewind time. With her new-found powers, Kipuna can manipulate the fourth
dimension and turn back time up to five seconds to change the future.
Players can utilize this time-rewinding ability to dodge or block attacks, or
adjust their position on the battlefield to set up the next attack. This
innovative mechanic gives traditional tactical combat a puzzle-like element, as
players can continuously test new approaches and synchronize character actions
for the perfect outcome.
- Master unique time-rewind mechanics and experience a new take on
tactical combat, fusing the best aspects of real-time and turn-based
- Adventure into a world of steampunk fantasy inspired by Finnish
- Highly interactive environments let you seize the advantage over your
- Fight epic boss monsters on the path to fulfill your destiny.
- No grinding! Character progression is balanced throughout over 15 hours