A new free Neon Nightmares update is now available
for Killing Floor 2
, kicking off a new event that adds new weapons and a
new map to Tripwire Interactive's zed-infested first-person shooter for Windows.
, they are also offering double XP for the next week along with a
quadruple drop-rate and a half-off sale on select in-game items.
has a new
along with all the details on the Neon Nightmares update. Here's a
- Liven up the night and make it bright with the Neon Nightmares update!
Check out our new Cyber Rave cosmetic lineup that will be sure to light up
any Zed party you throw! Take a trip down the multiple levels of Biolapse
and take advantage of its layouts and traps to give those pesky Zeds a run
for their own dosh. Want to impress your friends by throwing them the best
Zed-killing soiree? Horzine has just the thing for you! Try the new HRG
Incendiary Rifle and Compound Bow. They’ll surely bring the heat and the
freeze. Party long and hard on the killing floor!
- Event Ends on 4 / 21 / 2020
New Additions and Highlights
- 1 New Community Map
- Compatible with Survival and Weekly Game Modes.
- Journey deep into the laboratory facility to cleanse out the
rampant Zeds overrunning its intricate layers.
- 2 New Weapons
- HRG Incendiary Rifle for the Firebug
- An alteration of the M16 M203 Assault Rifle that fires
incendiary rounds and grenades. The grenades leave behind a
temporary patch of fire that damages and burns Zeds.
- Trader price is 1200 Dosh.
- Compound Bow for the Sharpshooter
- The Compound Bow is a versatile bow with two arrow types, sharp
and cryo. Sharp arrows have high penetration and damage while cryo
arrows create a small explosion that applies a high rate of freeze.
The arrows can be charged to boost range and damage, and sharp
arrows can be picked back up for reuse. The melee bash is also
decked with a long blade to deal substantial damage for close
- Trader price is 2000 Dosh.